Dark Circles, gone for ever
Less Caffeine makes it a better drink
As we saw, it contains antioxidants which helps shrink blood vessels underneath the eye. The excess of Vitamin K in green tea helps lighten the dark circles of the delicate skins around the eye.
Tips: “Store 2 used tea bags in refrigerator for half an hour. Keep those cold tea bags around your eyes. Relax for 10 – 15 minutes.”
Acne therapy with green tea
Tea can help you shed some of your unwanted weight.
That sounds unbelievable, but true. Green tea helps cure pimples, blackheads and bumps all different forms of acne. The magical component “catechism” found in green tea helps fight acne in 2 ways. Firstly it helps regulate hormonal imbalances which is said to be one of the reasons for acne. Secondly they fight against the acne causing bacteria. Doing the below mentioned therapy twice a day will get you an acne free skin very soon.
Tips: “Mix quarter cup of freshly brewed green tea and another quarter cup of water. Apply this all across the affected skin area with a sponge or a cotton ball. Rinse with cold water after 10 – 15 minutes.”
- Tea contains antioxidants : Antioxidants present in it can help slow down aging and also help your cells to regenerate and repair.
- Contains less caffeine than coffee.
- Helps to keep you hydrated.
- Boost your brain and mental state.
- Reduce your risk of heart attack.
- Protects your bones.
- Protect against heart disease.
- Help lower cholesterol.
- help lower blood pressure.
- Reduce stomach cramps.
- Helps in Fitness and Appearance.
- Strengthens your immune defenses.
- Protects against cancer.
- Can helps to lower blood sugar.
- Can prevent iron damage.